Skincare is cosmetic chemistry... and why would you mix and match products and brands not knowing what the layered reaction would be?
You wouldn't randomly layer chemicals and hope it didn't react...that is where most skin gets reactive and irritated - a bombardment of products.
Modern marketing is leading consumers to mix n match and skin is confused.
Go skin simple... the [F]ormulations share common core ingredients selected to work sesmlessly together without uneccessary irritation. Clean beauty with reductivism - all the uneccessary elements removed to deliver a skin simple formulation that your skin can embrace.
Keep your personal facial cosmetic chemistry consistent, and minimising your skin becoming reactive to your skincare brand mix 'n' match.
* F1 cleanse + glow balm for a makeup melt and hot cloth cleanse [TIP mix with F3]
* F2 cleanse + glow foam for a light foaming cleanser and can be used as an option following F1 or cleanse + glow oil makeup remover
* F3 buff + glow exfoliant for exfoliating away rough skin cells which dim your glow.
* F4 hydrate + glow serum for a skin quenching daily hydration and glow. [TIP mix with your foundation for a glowing serum foundation effect]
* F5 nourish + glow balm for intensive hydration and glow for face and body.
* F6 nourish + conditioning mini balm for misbehaving skin to start behaving! Leave on PM as a sleeping mask.
* F7 nourish + conditioning under eye mini balm for under eye zone
[please note this formulation not suitable for anyone with nut allergies as contains Murumuru butter] which has natural calming anti-inflammatory properties that help to soothe and nourish sensitive or delicate skin, sealing the moisture in. Rich in vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin and antioxidant responsible for healthy skin, hair, and eyes. Vitamin A is known for its anti-aging effects on the skin, such as increasing cell turnover and protecting from ultraviolet (UV) damage. Murumuru butter is derived from murumuru nuts, which fall from astrocaryum murumuru, a palm tree found in the Amazon. Murumuru butter is rich in fatty acids, including lauric acid and myristic acid, which helps to support the natural skin barrier and prevent moisture loss.]
* cleanse + glow oil - perfect for using as an oil cleanser to remove makeup and before double cleansing with F2 cleanse + glow foam.
skincare time is YOU time...
it’s time to help YOU make skin simple.
Introducing a natural and fresh skinimalism approach.
SIMPLIFY your skincare shelf...
☑️ every [F]ormulation order is made FRESH just for YOU
☑️ natural, cruelty free and vegan friendly
☑️ less conflicting ingredients
☑️ less chemicals and irritation
☑️ less reactivity so your skin can reach equilibrium and clarity.
☑️ all skin types, ages, and genders
☑️ pro ageing and mindfulness
FREE Samples available upon request simply DM to discuss needs.